TEN

Fisher is now a DECADE old.  Thanks to this blog post by Jen Hatmaker, I was able to enter the week of Fisher's birthday with a great attitude.  I have realized long ago that my baby has grown up, and while I will always cherish the many memories we made together when he looked like this:

I am also so proud of the boy who looks like this:



I am enjoying his great sense of humor and sarcasm, and I am in awe of his intelligence and sensitivity.

For his birthday, we had family dinner with family and he requested a coffee cake.  The next day, he got to do laser tag and Buffalo Wild Wings with his grandpas, uncles and cousins.

One week later (today) we took him and 3 buddies to a movie and then to play dodgeball at a park.  They had such a good time together.  Still little boys, but growing up so fast.
Lance hunting the boys down with the dodgeball

This play structure proved to be the ultimate dodgeball arena

Hard to believe they will be in 4th grade.  They have been buddies since kindergarten.

It is incredible to believe that in another decade he will (hopefully!) not be under my roof.  So few precious years left to invest in him. He is so worth it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey