Testing....

Wow... It's been a long time since I have posted and I blame it on technology.  I got an iPad a few weeks ago and have been trying to figure out how to make my photos jive between devices, etc.  below are a few pics from my garden almost 2 weeks ago... Everything has pretty much gotten bigger since then.  I have a ton of tomatoes but they are all green!  I counted 30 on one plant!  I am convinced they will all ripen during our upcoming 10 day vacation and I am going to miss out big time!  I am very excited about the 3 beautiful egg plants that are nearly ready to harvest.  This is a new crop for me and I am excited to experiment with it,

I spy some green tomatoes





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey