Catching Up

Well, I have certainly neglected this blog of late.  I blame it on my camera braking (finally!).  I now have a working camera (my brother-in-law's old iphone!).

We traveled to Fort Dodge to visit family and friends.  We made a 6 day trip of it and were able to fit in lots of family and quite a few visits with old friends (high school and college).  Here are some highlights:
Fisher tailgating with the grownups at the Cyclone game

Friday Night Lights!

Holland ATE UP all the Uncle Dirk/Aunt Sig attention

Aunt Sig shared her culinary genius by teaching Claire how to make "Siggie's Special Snack."  (Saltines with a Kraft Single- nuked for 10 seconds ).  Claire was hooked.


Making cinnamon rolls with Grandma!

Holland being brave on the high park wall



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey