First Day of School... 2 weeks later


I forgot to post back to school pictures!  School has been in session for 2 weeks now, and I think we're finally getting used to it.  My parents visited this week, and I think Claire realized that fun was being had while she was away, and freaked out on me every night and every morning this week.  She told me she didn't like school, it was too long, she missed Holland, she missed me, and she didn't want to go to "Spanish School" (they attend a Spanish Immersion program).  This afternoon, I asked her how school was and she said nonchalantly "I love school."  Oh really??  REALLY??? Whatever.  I'm glad that that's where she ended up.  :)


Look!  They like each other!

Claire wearing the outfit she picked out with her grandma and grandpa.  She even let me brush and braid her hair for the first day.


New lunch box

Mr. Joe Cool 2nd Grader

My baby girl all lined up and ready for her Kindergarten Adventure!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey