Pig Tails (at last)

Fisher had a full head of hair that needed to be cut by 7 month of age.  Unfortunately, my girls were not as blessed in the hair department.  It took Claire 4 years before she got her first hair cut (thanks in part to curly hair that just kept coiling instead of getting longer, thus disguising the she-mullet).  Holland, who has very straight hair, now is sporting a true she-mullet and I don't know what to do with it!  The other day I realized that I could probably do some low pony-tails.

A HUGE improvement!  The trick is getting her to hold still long enough for me to put me in.

I can't wait for her hair to get a little longer on the sides so that I can chop it all into a cute page-boy and let it grow out from there, but the side-hair is taking its sweet time, while the hair and back seems to be longer every day.  What to do... what to do????


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey