Things I Want To Remember...

-Grocery shopping with Holland this morning, discussing produce (what is an onion, and what is not).
-Shopping downtown with just my Claire-Bear.  We picked out Holland's birthday present together and then had a ice cream sundae together at the diner.  We played tic-tac-toe and discussed what kindergarten will be like.  She thanked me for taking her as we left.  Loved that.
-After battling bedtime with Holland for an hour, it ended with me finding her standing up in her crib with tears running down her face.  Between hiccuping sobs, she sang "I ya you... you ya me..."  Then she sang "You ya me... you ya me..."  My heart was turned to mush as I marveled at how utterly adorable she is.  How is it possible that in two days, she will be two.  I never want her to get any bigger than two.  Two is definitely enough.

I love my kids.  I loved today.

Guess who helped her Mommy bake a birthday cake today??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey