Booo!


Well, we made it through Haloween at our house.  We had an eclectic bunch that included a witch, a watermelon and a Pikachu.  It was an ideal night for being out past dark and my biggest mixing bowl was filled to the brim with a wide assortment of sweets by the end of the night.


Here's my adorable little watermelon.  I found this costume on clearance a long time ago and  giggled every time I saw it these past weeks.  But of course the little stinker refused to wear the hat and there fore it just wasn't the same.  Toddlers...hurumpff.

The Little Witch.

In this one I have her subdued a little...

A.Really.Bad.Costume.  But he is all about Pokemon these days... so I let him have his wish.  To be Pikachu on Haloween.  Yippee.

Now this is really frightening.  The Pikachu and his friend "Deranged Grandpa."  My Dad has had this mask since before I was born.  It looks scarier every year.


My goblins.  Notice sneaky Grandma trying to stealthfully place the watermelon cap on Holland- Ha! 

That's how Haloween went down at our place this year- Costumes, howling and candy- yep, it was a good one!

Comments

  1. Wonderful moments! Whatever happened to all that candy?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey