NOVEMBER



It is hard to believe that November is here.  Really here.  The leaves are sparse on branches and plentiful in our yard.  Even though we still are having warm sunny afternoons, we definitely need gloves and mittens each morning and unfortunatley there are toy catalogs in our mailbox nearly every afternoon.  I like November. Spending days indoors hiding from the cold wind still feels special and I love the anticipation of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season to come (without actually being in the middle of all of the hustle and bustle).  And then there is the hope (yes hope!) of snow and all of the fun and hastle and excitedment that it will bring.  November is a transition month.  A transition from evenings with sunshine to dusk in the afternoon.  From burgers on the grill to chilli on the stove.  From bike rides to board games and from hoodies to parkas.  December will be here before I know it, but for now I'm doing my best to enjoy November and all of the lovely things it has to offer.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey