The Odd Couple

Each coupling of my children gives a different dynamic.  When I have the two big kids, there is lots of fighting, but also lots of independent time and "grown-up" activities.  When it is the younger two, there is no fighting but more intensive parenting on my part. 

Last Friday, I got to spend time with Fisher, my 7 year old and Holland, my 19 month old.  Claire, the lucky duck, got to go out of town with her Daddy.  While he attended to a job site, she spent the day and night with her Grandma!

So that left me with my big boy and my little girl.  Not a combo I often get to enjoy!  It was so sweet to see them together.  It is obvious that Fisher considers his baby sister the sweetest baby on Earth and Holland just eats him up too.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey