Garden Update!



There are some really nice things happening in my garden right now!  Such as...

This pretty little green pepper that I grew!  This is my third summer trying peppers and I finally have something to show for it.

He tasted delicious on the pizza I made for supper tonight!




And my lovely mint is delicious in the Mojito I am drinking as I type this post.




 My tomatoes are finally starting to ripen, and for some reason the slugs haven't found them yet!  I enjoyed the first one on a BLT for lunch today, though I didn't take a picture because I was in such a hurry to eat it...


My cucumber plant is also blossoming, as you can see to the left in the photo below:


But, to the right, you will see my sad, sad, dead zuchinni plant.  I don't know what happened!  I had been able to harvest two nice zucchinis from it, and then one day I found a half-rotten one.  The next thing I knew, the plant was progressively dying.  I am really sad about it- I was so looking forward to massive amounts of zucchini bread in my freezer this year :(  If anyone has any insight to this, I'd love to hear it!

Comments

  1. Yum, yum, and more yum! I love fresh veggies from the garden. Mojitos are my favorite but I haven't had one forever. I'll just have to live vicariously through you right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey