Happy Father's Day!

Oh what a happy Day!  The two dads in my life were her to celebrate (well, I guess one of them is ALWAYS here, but the other one was here to visit, which is special :)).  I made the dads blueberry pancakes and sausage and then saw them off to a Father's Day golf tournament.  Mom and I taught Sunday School together.  In the afternoon, the Dads and my Mom took the kids swimming and I enjoyed a blissful  couple hours at home alone picking up the house and getting supper ready.  When the swimmers returned we feasted on:

Memphis Style Ribs w/ homemade BBQ sauce
Pasta salad
Baked Beans
Fresh Fruit
Hummus and Veggies
Cream Puff Dessert

Cream Puff is Lance's favorite dessert.  My grandma used to make it and I would classify it as a classic midwestern pot-luck dessert.  It is SOOO good.

Here's the recipe:  CREAM PUFFS
1/2 cup butter
1 c. water
4 eggs
2 packages of instant vanilla pudding
8 oz cream cheese
3 c. milk
12 oz cool whip
Chocolate syrup
Melt butter in 1 c. water and bring to a boil.  Beat in eggs, one at a time until well blended.  Spread in a greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

Blend softened cream cheese and pudding.  Stir in milk.  Pour over crust and refrigerate a couple hours.  Top with cool whip and drizzle with chocolate syrup.  Enjoy!


Holland and her Daddy.  I got him that sharp looking green shirt for Father's Day

Fisher insisted on making goofy faces, so Lance decided to do the same.

My dad and Claire Bear.  She's turning 5 next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey