Claire's Last Day of Preschool

Here's Claire on her first day of school in September

And here she is last week on her last day of preschool with her much loved teacher, Miss Julie

Claire's first year of preschool is over!  She absolutely loved every minute of her time there.  She went Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday mornings and never complained once.  I am glad she enjoyed her mornings there so much, but I am honestly happy to have preschool come to an end and am glad to be able to spend more time with her.  Now that Holland is ready to loose her morning nap, we will be able enjoy some outings together in the morning. I love the hustle and bustle of the school year, but I love it when summer comes and we are able to slow down a bit more.  Tomorrow's project:  planting the garden!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey