Easter 2011

We had a really nice Easter this year.  We celebrated in Iowa with my parents.  We arrived Friday afternoon and then went to a Good Friday service at the Lutheran Church.  I feel badly for not doing more teaching with the children during Holy Week, but attending Good Friday services is something that I feel is such an important part of Easter, and I wanted to be sure that this was included in the week.

Saturday we died eggs and made Hot Cross Buns

Sunday we went to church.  Fisher went to Sunday School at my parents church and was able to participate in the kids bell choir- it was so cool! (Wish I had a picture).

We had an amazing lunch made my mostly by my mom featuring leg of lamb .... mmmm so delicious..

Here are a few other cute pictures from our day...




Holland with her grandpa and great-grandma

My 90 year old grandma with 6 of her many great-greadchildren

Easter Bunny and Grandma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey