Sick, Sick, Sick

Ugg.  We've been sick around our house.  Holland came down with a fever that lasted for 7 days, then took a day off, and then became horribly clingy and screamish and was diagnosed with an ear infection today.  When the Dr. looked in her ear and proclaimed it infected, I admit I was really happy about it.  It was nice to know that there was something to give her that would make her feel better.  I was enjoying all of our snuggle time, but you know, I have to use the bathroom and eat once and awhile.


Little Claire Bear had a cough and then developed an eye infection... Take a look...

Here's Claire the morning she woke up with infected eyes- look how puffy they are!  She was still cute as can be helping me fold laundry while enjoying a hot cocoa and watching Max and Ruby.  I love that show.

Now Lance and I both have sinus stuff going on and once and while I have a sneeze that almost knocks me off my feet.  Can't wait for the sun and the warmer temps to return.  We are all so ready for spring around here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey