Homemade Valentines

I decided to make Homemade Valentines for the kids this year.  While Lance and I were caught up on "Glee," I hauled Claire's gigantic collection of markers downstairs with me along with some paper and happily drew and colored away for the next hour.  I am no artist.  However, I had tons of fun coming up with  cards that I thought each of them would get a kick out of.  Inside, I listed 5 things that I loved about them.  Valentines morning I baked cinnamon rolls and gave them their cards. Here's what I came up with...

Ok, this is probably my favorite.  Fisher thought it was hilarious.  I am always trying to steal a kiss from him these days, and he's pretty good as acting like he thinks it is disgusting (but I can tell he's glad that he's Mommy cares enough to try anyway).

Holland's theme was a bit more challenging to decide upon.  When I tried to think of the things that she really LOVES (at age 12 months) all I could come up with were 1)Cheese and 2) Baths.  I decided to go with baths.  

Claire's theme was easy.  She's 4.  She loves princesses.  Piece of cake.  I did really enjoy designing our gowns (took me back to the days of doodling in my school notebooks) and I really like my hair.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey