My Baby Boy is 6

Fisher turned 6 this week. 6 is old. He is definitely a kid now- no more toddler or even a pre-schooler. Here are a few things to remember about 6-year-old Fisher
- His favorite thing to do is play Wii.
- His 2nd favorite thing to do is cuddle with his Mommy :)
- He loves to read chapter books. We've read all of the Little House on the Prairie, the Indian in the Cupboard, Heidi, and countless Magic Tree House books.
- When he is tired he still plays with my hair. He started to do this when he was a baby, and I can't describe how much I love it that this hasn't changed. I always wonder when he will stop, and I hope he never will
-His requested birthday meal consisted of: shrimp, buttermilk biscuits, brown rice with cinnamon and sugar, broccoli, and fresh mangos. He made his dietitian mamma proud.
- He is very sensitive and emotional. He is often EXTREMELY happy, or EXTREMELY sad, or EXTREMELY angry. It is a challenge to help his channel these intense emotions. I am certain that God has a purpose in giving Fisher such a bold spirit.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of my boy from the past 6 years:










Comments

  1. Aw! It sounds like your Fisher and my Andrew are kindred spirits! Andrew will be six in a few weeks. Sigh! It does sound so old!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Capades

On Purpose

In My Kitchen... Yeast Bread With Liquid Whey